News & Events
Accounting 4 DC Sponsors Femworking Blogger & Small Business Conference
Posted by Stephanie Gibney on September 16, 2013
As new members to the DC blogging community, Accounting 4 DC is excited to sponsor and support the inaugural Femworking Blogger & Small Business Conference on Saturday, October 26, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, VA. The educational conference brings together bloggers and small business owners for a full-day of networking and sharing best practices in blogging and social media.
Femworking is a membership-based networking organization for motivated bloggers and business women who are serious about launching and growing their businesses and brands. Femworking provides opportunities for members to connect, share ideas and promote each others’ work.
- Stephanie Gibney featured in Washington Post Capital Buzz Section
- Accounting 4 DC Sponsors Femworking Blogger & Small Business Conference
- Accountant Anna Trainer, Published in Journal of BioGeography
- Accounting 4 DC Supports OutWrite Book Fair
- Accounting 4 DC Helps Vegan Snack Bar Company Reach Kickstarter Goal