News & Events
Accounting 4 DC Supports OutWrite Book Fair
Posted by Stephanie Gibney on August 29, 2013
On August 2-4, 2013, a celebration of LGBT literature took place at the OutWrite Book Fair, held at The DC Center for the LGBT Community and The Reeves Center in Washington, DC. Accounting 4 DC was proud to be a Silver Sponsor of the weekend’s events, which included LGBT book readings, discussions and lectures in addition to offering new and used LGBT books for sale.
OutWrite is an annual initiative made possible through the partnership between The DC Center and White Crane Institute. The event provides a space for LGBT authors to share and discuss their work with the community through book readings, lectures, and community discussions. For more information please visit http://thedccenter.org/outwritedc/.
- Stephanie Gibney featured in Washington Post Capital Buzz Section
- Accounting 4 DC Sponsors Femworking Blogger & Small Business Conference
- Accountant Anna Trainer, Published in Journal of BioGeography
- Accounting 4 DC Supports OutWrite Book Fair
- Accounting 4 DC Helps Vegan Snack Bar Company Reach Kickstarter Goal